Friday, July 27, 2012

Sewing Room

Hello  Today I wanted to share my sewing room with you. I've always dreamed of having one for many years and recently I got that. My son moved out and I turned his old room into a sewing room, its not nothing big and fantasy like my dream ones I've came across online looking for ideas on decorations. But, it works for me, however I would like to do some more decorating to make it more of a sewing theme room. That will take some time to gather the neat little items I want to put in there and I will make a few as well, when I find that right project that is. For now here is a look at what I came up with so far, don't mind the mess haha, Whats a sewing room with out the mess right?Sewing Room Thanks for checking it out, please stop back

No comments:

Post a Comment