Monday, July 23, 2012

Thread Organizing

Hello Everyone, I came across a link party at Sew Many Ways on  Thread Organizing, So I thought I would join in on the fun. Even though my organizing needs some improvement I  will share with you on how i store my thread. Here is a few pictures on how I keep my thread for my many sewing projects. First one is the thread spools, the two racks on the right are Machine Embroidery thread that I got a great deal on for all of them from eBay on the left is my regular sewing thread not as much as the embroidery thread but a good amount.  I think  I need more  just to have a good amount of colors on hand.
 The second picture is how I store my bobbins  I just put them in small clear plastic containers one for each type of sewing and that is about all I have for thread. Not to much to store for now any ways. Make sure you jump on over to see Kathy at Sew Many Ways . She has allot of great tips and fun blogs to read. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment