Friday, July 27, 2012

Tye-Dye Tunic

Hello and Welcome back, This week I am going to make this awesome tye-dye tunic the pattern is from New Look  and  the fabric is Jersey Knit and its a Turquoise color. However, I wanted tye-dye fabric and looked all over the web and just couldn't find the one I wanted. So i found this fabric and decided I am going to tye dye it myself, I used a denim blue dye from Rit and I think it turned out awesome not to bad for being the first time I ever tye-dye anything.  I had this pattern for about 3 months now and been dying to make it. I am so excited just cant wait to get started this week, That is if life lets me :) but sometimes it has a way of getting in the way of our sewing  . So please check back in a few days, I am hoping to have it done. But as we all know when we give our self a dead line sometimes that dead line doesn't always get met.  Thanks for stopping by, I will talk to you soon.

I got it done !! I think it turned out great and its very comfy I am finding myself wearing it alot lol I will make this again for sure and thinking about making  in a purple or pink tye dye since the summer season is allmost over we will have to wait and do it next summer. It didnt take but a few hours to make it would be great for all you beginners out there to try. :) thanks for stopping by and lots more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment