Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Aprons

Sew What is going on this week? I am working on aprons for parents and daughter I've been trying to get these done for a few weeks now, but with entering the contest I've not had much time. Now that they are done I am trying to play catch up this week on these aprons, I got dad's done  yesterday and I worked on embroidery for moms all evening tonight  the 29th of may so tomorrow i plan on finishing up moms and start on daughters her will go fast cause there is no embroidery it only takes about hour to put these aprons together here is the  pattern I am working on and a picture of dads. so check back in a few days and i should have moms and daughters done and posted ;)



Today 5/30/12 I got mom's and daughters along with grand daughters aprons done whew I think I'm good for making aprons for awhile :) unless I get another request for wanting one but, for now I'm done , Here is the finished aprons. The purple one is mom's, the black one is daughter's and the blue one is granddaughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment