Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pin Cushion Swamp

I entered this swamp that I came across online and its very fun and exciting to be a part of the enrollment time is done for and sorry I didn't post this earlier real time life got the best of me this past few weeks but, you can click on the Pin Cushion Swamp Badge and it take you to the web page and you might be able to still join its worth checking out. This is the challenge= ( ‘specially made with love’ pin cushion/ needle case by a fellow sewist. to make pin cushions or needle cases or any variation that keep your pins and needles tidy. Want to make it a little kit. Feel free to spoil your swap buddy. The only 'MUST' rule is that you need make the item(s) yourself and use fabrics and notion from your stashYou can also use crochet, knitting, cross stitch or any other needle work.You are free to buy felt or emery sand as those materials help keep your pins and needles sharp.) 


I will post the pin cushions I did after I've sent them out to my swamp partner and I will post my gifts as well here so check back in a few days and I will have it posted.


 I had a great time with the swamp  it was fun to do and got to meet new people and see all the different creative side of all the fellow seamstress here is what my swamp partner sent me its great and i use it every day



No comments:

Post a Comment