Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Outfit for Grand-Daughter

Hello everyone, This week I'm going to be working on  a few summer outfits for the Grand-Daughter she is so little :) it wont take long to make her a few for the summer. To start with I'm going to be working on a McCalls Easy stitch'n Save Pattern M6305 its a cute top and shorts, you can also make a dress and pants. I love the top and shorts , thought it was pretty darn cute for her. Here is the fabric and notations I am working with for this outfit . So check back in a few day's and I will have the finished Project posted.

Well its been more then a few days lol its been about a week or so, life got ahead of me and been busy busy . How ever, I did get her out fit done, with a few issues along the way :(.  I had to change the fabric and appliques due to not having enough * slaps head* when i bought the fabric in original post photo, it was from those wonderful remants bins and I must of had one of those good old memory issues and didn't realize that it wasn't enough fabric , until i went to cut the pieces out of fabric . I got them all cut out and realized on some of them it was two on fold etc. well crap I thought.

So , I had to go get different fabric, talk about a mad dash to the fabric department , in pj's at 9 pm so i found a cute fabric and summery . So with this issue it did turn out pretty darn cute, can't wait to see it on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment