Friday, May 4, 2012

The One Yard Challenge

I have just 10 days to get my challenge project done!!!!! Boy the race is on, I am going to be making this sundress from the book One Yard Wonders  By Rebecca Yaker. The fabric I picked is 100% Cotton and the print is Buttons different shapes , colors, sizes, along with using some tan color bias tape or white not sure what one I will use just yet.

I was meaning to start this project a week ago lol when I entered the contest but like life does to us all it got away from me for a few days, however I'm back on the spool and have the peddle to the floor. I did get the pattern pieces cut out, still have to transfer markings yet. Then its off to the sewing machine.

 After this sundress is finshed I am going to make a romper dress for my Grand Daughter :) and enter both these garments into the contest. So check back in a day or so if you wish and there should be pictures of the finished project.

1 comment:

  1. Life does throw those curveballs, and takes our sewing time.ha.. I will check back to see your 1 yd wonders..
    Judy [sewblessed maw]

    ReplyDelete