Monday, May 7, 2012

One Yard Contest My Finished Piece



Here it is my finished Piece for the contest its a sundress using the book One Yard Wonders By Rebecca Yaker.
 The fabric that I used has buttons on it different shapes, sizes and colors I try to get a closer picture of the fabric so I am not to sure how well you can see what is on it. But this dress was fun to make and once I got started didn't take me but 2 1/2 hours tops to finish it. I think the only problem I have is I  am not chesty enough for this dress its made for someone who is busty at the top or have a little more then I got LOL so to speak :) other wise its really comfy and like i said wasn't hard to make at all  I  think next time i will pick a different fabric and try to do some alterations in the bust area. now its  time to turn this lovely dress into the contest :p

No comments:

Post a Comment